Sunday, March 02, 2008

Book Extract

“The onion has many skins. A multitude of skins. Peeled, it renews itself; Book Extractchopped, it brings tears; only during peeling does it speak the truth. What happened before and after the end of my childhood knocks at the door with facts and went worse than wished for and demands to be told now this way, now that, and leads to tall tales.

The ignorance I claim (as a teenage volunteer to Hitler’s combat force, the Waffen SS) could not blind me to the fact that I had been incorporated into a system that had planned, organised and carried out the extermination of millions of people. Even if I could not be accused of active complicity, there remains to this day a residue that is all too commonly called joint responsibility. I will have to live with it for the rest of my life.

B&E,4ps & IIPM Publication

For complete IIPM article click here
Source:- IIPM Editorial, 2008

An IIPM and Management Guru Prof.Arindam Chaudhuri's Initiative



IIPM Arindam Chaudhuri 4Ps Business & Marketing Business & Economy Kkoooljobs Planman Media Planman Consulting
Planman Marcom Planman Technologies Planman Financial Planman Motion Pictures
GIDF The Daily Indian IIPM Think Tank
The Sunday Indian

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home